Kelsey Eng is an illustrator based in Burbank, California who is currently working at Dreamworks TV. She has worked in visual development and story for animation, commercials, games, and illustration.
Currently Available for freelance illustration, editorial, and character-involved concept projects.
Previous clients include: Wild Canary/Disney Jr., Dreamworks TV, Nickelodeon, Two Bit Circus, 1st Ave Machine, CloudKid, freelance work for television and movie pitches.
Represented by Kathleen Rushall at Andrea Brown Literary Agency. Email: Kathleen@andreabrownlit.com
Find more information on the Resources page: kelseyeng.com/resources.
- DreamWorks TV // Vis Dev Artist // March 2016 - Present
- DreamWorks TV // Story Revisionist //March 2015 - 2016
- Wild Canary // BG Designer // Dec 2014 - 2015
- Nickelodeon // BG Designer // July 2014 - 2014
- Wild Canary // Freelance Artist // May 2014 - Aug 2014
- Making Friends Inc. // Artist + Animator // Sep 2013 - March 2014
Light Grey Art Lab Never Odd or Even 2016
Q-Pop Doraemon show 2016
Early Bird Artbook, 2017
Book Reviewed on Parka Blogs
My art book was featured on Parka Blogs and got a great review! :)
How to Train Your Dragon Live Panel
I was asked to participate in a 2018 Valentines Live panel for the Dragons facebook page, where we answered questions from viewers on Instagram and Facebook. The stream was viewed by 5k+ people.